Thursday, January 7, 2010

Journey to search Job

Dear Friends,

I am searching job and would like to share my personal experience to you.

I started searching job since Dec 2009 (pretty much last month) after completion of my Six Sigma Green Belt Exams. I was very much optimistic and confident that I would get before end of Dec 31, 2009. But it was not happend, I gave interviews, some of went very good, few were not satisfactory. At last I did not get job and my deadline was passed.

I have no idea what to do next...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Friends,
    I think I did not give my background in my first page. I am BE computers and last 5 years been USA and last year I received my green card.

    I was thinking that once I get my green card, I will look for permanent job. Guess what! My contract was completed and market is very slow.

    I decided to goto school then; I did my PMP certificatation and apply for six sigma green belt.

    Friends I was thinking that after these certficate my life will change.

    More I will write next...

    ReplyDelete